Monday, May 10, 2010

The Testing Block--Gimme that Nude Shimmy


Awhile back, M introduced me to a product in the Clinique line that neither of us really even like that much.  Despite our less then enthusiastic attitude toward Clinique generally, she could not help but vouch for their Colour Surge Eye Shadow Soft Shimmer in Beige Shimmer.  Of course, I am completely incapable of forgetting any of M's recommendations, and I ran out and purchased my very own to try.  M's claims to its subtle, yet rich shimmer was true to its words.  The eyeshadow made it look like I was wearing makeup, but in such a natural fashion that it appeared effortless and chic.  I LOVED IT. 
Well, as I scraped up the last of the bits in my teeny Clinique eyeshadow compact this morning, I made a mental note to buy more asap.  But, a different light bulb went off as I dutifully thought of FleurBeaute and its mission to bring information to the masses.  I had just read about a Revlon product in my People StyleWatch mag that actually touted its Satin Luxurious Color Eyeshadow in Nude Slip for the subtle grace and beauty it brings through a dainty gleam on one's eyes.  Therefore, it has found its way on to the Testing Block!!  I'll keep y'all posted... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment