Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mandate--A Hint of Tint

I shall not tell a lie.  I often get compliments on my skin.  My complexion is pretty zit-free, so when I actually get one... I flip out.  Therefore, in my cleansing routine, I take all precautions necessary to avoid getting those painful, cystic, and ginormous pimples that make me feel like someone punched me in the face.  I also love displaying a soft, dewy glow... and I achieve that through a layering technique that will work for just about anyone!  My first step--Laura Mercier's illuminating tinted moisturizer.  It reflects light through its subtle shimmer, even through my second layer of Bare Minerals powder foundation.  The SPF 20 adds that necessary level of sun protection to prevent wrinkles, fine lines, and most importantly, melanoma.  I adore it!!  Try it!!  You'll love it too.  It is definitely a mandate, especially if you live in a locale that becomes sultry, sweaty, and downright disgusting during the summer months like me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment