Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Quick Fix--Blot the Spot


This morning, true to form, I forgot my BlackBerry and iPod at home as I rushed out of my apartment.  I also keep forgetting to put a new pack of blotting tissues into my bag.  Why?  The temperatures in D.C. have risen to a balmy 80 degrees in the past week and, therefore, every time I step outside... I start to melt.  How to combat the unwanted humidity?  Well, my layering makeup techniques help (see previous post regarding tinted moisturizer + mineral powder foundation)... but what also allows me to successfully battle the sweat drip is a healthy supply of blotting tissues.  The Lavender Chamomile version above from The Body Shop is what I currently carry, but for oily/blemish-prone skin, the Tea Tree option is a good way to go.  I have not tested the Nature's Minerals mineral-infused option, but will do so in the future.  I'm a sucker for anything with "mineral-infused" in its name!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment