Monday, May 17, 2010

Talking Back--Updates on Products

1)  Juice Beauty Lip Moisturizers - LOVE.  These are awesome.  They smell great, they provide SPF... and the other day when my lips were so chapped... a few swipes of this and I SWEAR... no more chapped lips. 
2)  CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara - Like.  This mascara was okay.  I still think that the Lash Blast Length works best for me if I just use a few coats.
3)  Glossy Locks Honey Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner - Like.  This shampoo and conditioner smelled like you were baking something delicious in the kitchen, which was a plus.  But, M found that it left her hair slightly oily.  It did leave my hair slightly more greasy if I tried to go an additional day without washing.
4)  Revlon Satin Luxurious Color Eyeshadow - HATE.  The eyeshadow quality, in itself, is okay.  What it purports to be, which was a soft nude eyeshadow, is false.  It was WAY too pink for my skin tone to be a true nude shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment